In The Malay Mail April 25
In The Malay Mail Wednesday April 25, 2012:
* DBKL clears out Occupy Dataran, with more arrests and barricades
* NFC sets PKR right saying there is no truth to claims that property was being rented out for a profit
* A prologue to Spark the Debate's return. Moderator Muhammad Yunus Zakariah promises there will be "no political rhetoric"
* The Malaysian Pharmaceutical Society (MPS) is doing its bit with the Health Ministry to ensure there is no monopoly in pharmacy accreditation
* Frankie D'Cruz writes of Potent soapbox umbrage-taking
* Perils and opportunity in the DAP beltway in the Writers' Bloc
Read this and more in The Malay Mail!