In The Malay Mail May 4
In The Malay Mail Friday May 4, 2012
* Nayati Shamelin Moodilar returns safely to his parents' arms, shedding tears of joy.
* The Bersih 3.0 aftermath continues with PKR deputy chief being charged and mugshots of 49 people being issued.
* MIC to carry out investigations on brawl outside of the Prime Minister's office in Putrajaya.
* Malaysia's media institution ranked bottom half in press freedom index; fraternity wears black in solidarity in support of press freedom
* Ravindran Raman Kutty's opinion on PR a growing industry for the young
* A proud outlier, writes Poonam Balan
Read this and more in The Malay Mail!